Monday 11 February 2013

My i-D magazine layout of may journalistic piece

I began writing the title the path of ... Diversity, becuase i-D magazine always begins the title in that format and wrote my name below it to show in a differnent style of font, and underlined them both.

I write the title beauty is in the eye of the beholder becuase it's a well known saying which i-D magazine creates with their title and added the page numberand the name of the issue.
I wrote a small sentence in below the title and started the first paragraph in typewriter font to show their typical design throughout the magazine.
Then I wrote the rest of the journalistic piece in. 
I wrote the rest of the article and added the other side of the name of the issue and page number.

I used a quote in in a bigger font and different style of text  and wrote who the quote was by.

No comments:

Post a Comment